Well now we run into a small problem I start to realize in my tiny apartment I have way to much crap and no way to organize it all. Also the noise level was getting out of hand. Wait a light bulb hits me. Its summer why don’t I build myself a server enclosure out of the shelving I already have. With the help of a good buddy of mine we came up with some rough draft designs of what was needed for cost and supplies. Well after about a week of planing and both of our schedules lined up it was time to tackle the project.  Well  pretty much a all day project and roughly about 100 bucks later this is what i came up with.  I didnt stain it right away, but a few weeks later I did. Personally I think this all turned out pretty well in the end.